Wichita, Kansas, KS Handyman, Remodeler, Carpenter, Home Repair

This blog contains day to day activities of our business in Wichita, Andover, Derby, Maize, Kansas, KS dealing with remodel, handyman, repair work, siding repair, plumbing, electrical, building maintenance, drywall, ceiling repair, decks, fences, fence repair, flooring, painting, basement finish, yard work, kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, roof repair. This handyman remodelers home repair blog is my creation to share with the public.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introduction To My Blog


Hello all! My name is Steve Niedens. I am rebranding my company with the name Central Kansas Home & Building Repair which supplies handyman, remodel, home repair and construction services to Wichita, KS and surrounding area. This blog is part of that rebranding. I have been in the building and construction industry here in Wichita and the surrounding area nearly every day of my life. I am not going to say exactly how long that is because that my reveal my true age….ha ha! I will say this much, it may be in the 30 or so year range. You do the math; heck most of you that know me already have the age so not really a big issue. Anyways….let’s just say I have been around the block a few times and I am one of many in the 3rd generation in the industry here in the Wichita area. A friend of mine inspired me to start this blog and I will talk more about that later. The blog will have as much information as I can properly relay about my day to day activities in the remodel, handyman and construction industry. Some may be good info and as in real life some may not be so good. I look forward to sharing as many of these experiences as possible with as many of you that are willing to read about them! Please feel free to comment, ask questions or heck even throw in a joke or two after reading my entries. If you find it boring then go to a better blog…..LOL! As far as I can tell this is the only blog of its kind in the Kansas area except for the one I noticed my little sis started for her hubby! I am sure I will touch on them also in the future. I will be posting small sections from new blog entries on the Central Kansas Home & Building Repair Facebook page so for all you FB fans you can use FB to remind you to look here when I have posted new reading material. Thanks for taking a look and please become a follower of the blog and also the FB page for as we all in business know that word of mouth is some of the best advertising…haha! Look through and check out some of the projects and go back to them in the future if you need a few hints on what to do or in some situations what not to do. Like I said I write about it all good or bad…hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. We got so many points here, that's why i love reading your post. Thank you so much!

    Building Repairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flat roofs can be a little trickier to repair than slanted roofs..repairing a flat roof is more complicated than you expected
    Oklahoma roofing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiberglass Ladders should be used in any construction business. These ladders are sturdy , well built and electrical resistant.

    Buy Fiberglass Ladders Online

    ReplyDelete